286 Park Street South circa 1880s/90s
I've always been a huge fan of this home and the picture perfect stretch of Park Street it is situated on.
Literally picture perfect. Here is a photo I took of my kids out-front last spring on the way to Durand Park (a stone's throw away).
- Leaded glass a plenty
- Pocket doors in dining & living rooms
- Grand staircase with double newel
- Marble fireplace in living room
|ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK TO LEARN MORE|
- High ceilings
- Rebuilt, heritage appropriate front porch
- Reproduction storm windows added throughout
- Repainted and restored original windows to working order
- Pond and irrigation system
- Garage door facade restoration in progress to Heritage requirements (will be completed for closing)
- Gorgeous arches and plaster details
- Original bathroom tub, fixtures and tiles
- And so much more...
Offered at $899,900
View current listing HERE
Photos by www.vogel-creative.com
See it in person at the OPEN HOUSE:
Sunday February 26th, 2017 from 2-4pm
Former Vitual Tour (2010)