Tuesday, September 6, 2016

SHOULD I STAY or SHOULD I GO?

114 Aberdeen Avenue, Hamilton, ON

This drop-dead charming southwest character home has me seriously pondering, "Should I stay, or should I go?!"



Besides being blessed with over 10 foot ceilings, solid pocket doors, inlaid hardwood floors and over-sized trim and baseboards this house hits it home with not one -- not two -- not three -- BUT four (count'em four)  incredible stained glass windows. 



ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK TO LEARN MORE

And after you pick your jaw off the ground you'll notice the uniquely carved staircase that serves as the centre piece to the grand traditional foyer.



I love how this home has not lost its character over the ages. Sure some updates may be required, but rarely will you come across a truly unspoiled splendor such as 114 Aberdeen.



ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK TO LEARN MORE




View full listing HERE
Now offered at $1,049,000 (previously $1,149,000)

No comments:

Post a Comment