84 Alma Street, Dundas, ON circa 1880s
I love my own 1880 century home but I'd cheat on it for this one. This Victorian jaw-dropper combines 'looks' with location and is one FRESH piece of brick in my opinion.
- Almost 1/2 acre lot
- Gabled, red brick home
- Original glass, arched windows
- 10-1/2 ft crowned,center medallion ceilings
- Hardwood ,wide wood plank floors
- Original curved staircase
- Exposed brick walled family room
- LR w/ original F.P.
- Main floor den w/ original F.P. and floor to ceiling built-in bookcases
- Authentic front entry, porch
- 20 x 40 in-ground pool
Offered at $899,900! View full listing HERE
Walking distance to beautiful downtown Dundas and the historic Dundas Driving Park. Read related post HERE
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|