241 Plains Road East, Burlington, Ontario circa 1880
Happy New Year! Check out this FRESH piece of BRICK. This heritage home has always captivated me - to the point of nearly swerving off the road a few times.
And now it could be yours!
Offered at $749,900
View listing by CLICKING HERE
HISTORY - Built by John Gallagher, 1880
This property was part of the farm of David Fonger. John Gallagher bought part of this farm in 1879 and that year built a large barn. In the following year he built this house. John Gallagher was a carpenter as well as a farmer.
- The house was built using "unburnt brick" or locally obtained red-clay mud.
- Wide plank wood flooring throughout
- Front Porch
- 6-car driveway
- Double-car garage
- Heated 4 season sun room
- There is a fully fenced backyard on a huge 87' x 158' lot
- The side courtyard and front yard, designed and built by award winning Aldershot Landscape
- Outdoor kitchen and a gazebo with a natural gas fire-pit
- Mature trees, along with many specimen trees and shrubs
- Walk to GO Station!
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|