"When you want to do some proper mansion spotting in this town, there’s really just one place to go. Yes, there are expensive homes in Ancaster, the new mega manors. And Westdale has some very nice addresses in the area of Oak Knoll. But for mansions row-on-row, ivy and architecture up and down the street, you need to sniff the rare air around Aberdeen and Bay. And many of us do. We cruise past slowly. Or get out of our cars and stroll and gawk."
~ Graham Crawford, Owner Hamilton HIStory + HERitage
324 Bay Street South, Hamilton, Ontario circa 1887Seize the opportunity to be part of an exclusive club of home owners on this envious stretch of Bay Street South, located in the heart of Hamilton's most prestigious neighbourhood.
This FRESH piece of BRICK offers gorgeous curb appeal, painfully beautiful views in all directions and a house you'll truly be proud to call home.
- Elegant & spacious principal rooms with tall ceilings
- Leaded & beveled glass
- Transom windows
- Pocket Doors
- Knee high baseboards
- Lovely original moldings & lots of hardwood
- Marble tiled foyer
- 4 gas FP's
- Stunning Chef's kitchen with granite and hi end stainless steel appliances, plus soaring 2 storey ceiling & views of upper level
- Sun room with walk out to backyard with Gazebo, arbor & patio
- Approx 4000 sq ft of luxury living space
- A short stroll to St. Joe's hospital, GO station & the shops and galleries of James Street South
Listing by Colette Cooper & Zena Dalton, Judy Marsales Realty Ltd.
View Full Details by Clicking HERE
Photos by Tom Vogel, Vogel Creative
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|