480 Chatham Street, Brantford, Ontario circa 1856
This Gothic-style Victorian is locked and loaded jaw dropping, awe-inspiring beauty! Check out the pictures below. Listed at $599,900 so an obtainable dream for some FRESH BRICK lover out there.
- Original plank flooring & woodwork
- Front vestibule w/centre hall plan, original stairs & decorative ceilings & walls
- Octagonal wooden cupola w/pointed arch window rises from centre of roof line & lights interior landing & stairs
- Many ceilings are arched or trayed & adorned w/ornate wood carvings, some w/wood ribs & dropends.
- 5 original fps, some inscripted w/Bown family crest including the chimney stack.
- Original stained glass windows
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|