In Hamilton, Location, Location = Durand, Durand!
Earlier this month, a 1-storey, 2-bedroom home of equal vintage, 1 block south and 1 block west of this one, sold for significantly over its $789,000 asking price.
That must have been news to the owners of 322 Caroline South's ears.
Their nearly 2,500 square foot home is equally attractive with high end finishes, parking and an urban garden.
The open concept floor plan features:
- Rustic pine floors
- 3 bedrooms
- Luxurious 5-piece bath (2 full and two half baths total)
- $5,000 custom front door
- The mother of all refrigerators :)
- And much more!
|ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK TO LEARN MORE|
Related links (Durand neighbourhood posts):
- 395 Queen St S (still for sale)
- 48 Aberdeen (sill for sale)
- 9 Hilton and 365 Hess St S (both sold)
- 64 Charlton Ave W (sold)
- 135 Aberdeen (still for sale)
- 2 Ravenscliffe (sold)
- 12 Ravenscliffe (still for sale)
- 26 Ravenscliffe (still for sale)
- 44 Charlton Ave W (sold)
Offered at $799,900
Listing with Zena Dalton of Judy Marsales Real Estate Ltd
VIEW full details HERE
Photos by Tom Vogel, www.vogel-creative.com